Title: Nothing, just another useless machine #Shorts. Watch on youtube: https://youtu.be/2KXhbxBJXL4
Just another useless machine, combination of 3D printing, Arduino and closed loop stepper motor (by Sequre). Closed loop stepper motor will prevent skipping steps. All STL- and Arduino files can be downloaded below this text.
- SEQURE Closed loop stepper motor (2pcs). Closed loop = stepper will not skip steps
- 2020 alu extrusion for mounting (approx. 20 cm length)
- stepper motor holder (2pcs)
- spoon or arm (2pcs)
- M4 nut (I used square nut, but hex will work too), M4x12 bolt
- 12V power supply for stepper motors
- Arduino uno, push button, jumper wires
- ball (3D printed, two half-balls and printed M8 set screw, printed horizontally)
After uploading the code, arms must be on the desk (zeroing), power the steppers and press the push button, insert the ball after arms are in start position as in video.
There are some numbers in code, that needs testing, like delay between drops or the speed and similar. Have fun.